HIGH SCHOOL PREPARATION
NATIONALLY RANKED TEAMS
Players interested in joining a Vipers team for the upcoming 2020-2021 season should fill out their information below and send it to us.
Total Baseball Training Academy and the Total Baseball Vipers offer a free week of training for prospective players to evaluate our Program. This also allows our coaching staff to assess prospective players. Players should turn in a completed Waiver Form the first night of attendance. We have limited availability in most of our age groups so please reach out to us prior to attending a practice session. We have training sessions every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Please check the training schedule for exact days, locations and times for your age group. Also please adhere to the safety protocols listed on the training schedule. Sessions are open for all 7u, 8u, 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u and 14u players. If interested please send us an email by completing the form below. Any questions please email us at or call us at (818) 675-2594.
Total Baseball Vipers Teams (2020-2021 Season):
14u Navy (8th graders) (Head Coach: Tom Meusborn)
14u Silver (8th graders) (Head Coach: Tom Meusborn/Anthony Aragon)
14u White (8th graders) (Head Coach: Shawn Meusborn)
13u Black (Head Coach: Anthony Aragon)
13u Navy (Head Coach: Shawn Meusborn)
12u Navy (Head Coach: Rocco Barile)
12u Silver (Head Coach: Rocco Barile)
11u Navy (Head Coach: Scott Switalla)
10u Navy (Head Coach: John Toven)
10u Silver (Head Coach: Scott Switalla)
10u White (Head Coach: Jerry Ismerio)
9u Navy (Head Coach: Scott Switalla)
8u (Head Coach: Jerry Ismerio)
7u (Head Coach: Jerry Ismerio)
***We will follow these safety protocols for all sessions. These protocols are consistent with the County of Los Angeles Public Health Department and their protocols for Youth Sports Programs reopening.
1)Players must wear masks to and from practice. Players must also wear masks during practice.
2)Drop-off and pick-up only. Parents are not allowed to leave their vehicles. There are some parking spots along the hill going to the football field so that new, prospective parents can watch from their vehicles.
3)Coaches will wear masks the entire time.
4)All players and staff receive a temperature check upon arrival
5)No sharing of any personal equipment. No sharing any hydration.
6)Teams are separated throughout practice - players will be told where to put their gear upon arrival.
7)Social distancing during practice will be followed as much as possible.
The following protocols will be in place at Santa Susana Baseball:
Overall – Standard Practice
• Healthy Participants Only: Any players, coaches, spectators who are sick will not be allowed inside the complex. Please self-screen at home including temperature and/or symptom checks using CDC guidelines. If any family member is not feeling well, please stay home. The Importance of not coming to practice if self or minor have a frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, the recent loss of taste or smell, or if they or someone they live with have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
• Only one entrance and one exit will be used.
• Social Distancing signs, and other Covid-19 related reminders are clearly posted throughout the complex.
• Temperature check of everyone entering the complex.
• Parents and family members will abide by social distancing regulations and are asked to remain inside their vehicles during practice.
• Coaches should maintain social distancing requirements from players and family members.
• Coaches are required to wear a mask during the entire practice.
• Coaches are must ensure players use all required protective equipment including face coverings and gloves where necessary.
• Utilize fitness and technique in isolation exercises, grid work, and spatial awareness to limit physical contact between players.
• Ensure all players have and handle their own labeled equipment (ball, water bottle, training disks, etc.).
• The Coach should be the only person to handle coaching equipment.
• Hand sanitizer or handwashing on arrival / mid-way and end of the training session.
• Ensure your child is healthy. If a child appears sick, not feeling well, or has a temperature of above 100.4, do not attend. (THE SAFETY OF ALL CHILDREN AND STAFF IS OUR MAIN PRIORITY)
• Drop off and pick up players at the main entrance only.
• Parents are allowed to watch practices from the outfields only. Must adhere to social distance requirements and only 6 or fewer people in a group.
• Face masks must be worn at all times.
• Recommended that child’s clothing is washed after every training.
• Notify your coach if your child or family member becomes ill for any reason.
• Inform your parents if you are not feeling well.
• Per our Permit players must wear masks at ALL TIMES in or around the baseball complex including sitting on the sidelines (except when they are on the field actively playing/training)
• Wash hands before and after training.
• Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment.
• Practice social distancing, place bags and equipment at least 6 feet apart.
• No sharing drinks or use of water fountains at facility (players should mark their own water bottles).
No physical greetings with their teammates (verbal acknowledgment is expected). We are physical distancing not social.).
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.